Urban Furniture Outlet REOPEN to Public June 1st, 2020
We are happy to announce – Urban Furniture Outlet’s New Castle and Dover stores will reopen to the public Monday, June 1st. It has been a long 2 months and we’re excited to reopen our doors to our customers this week! Shopping should be FUN – we are taking additional measures to provide a safe and positive environment for our customers and staff and appreciate your patience and support at this time.
Per Governor Carney’s Phase 1 Guidelines we will adhere to the following rules:
- All customers are required to wear a face mask or covering to enter stores
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- 30% fire code occupancy or less in our facilities
Our company has adopted a COVID safety program and guidelines to do our part to keep our customers and UFO staff safe and healthy.
These steps include:
- Health & Safety Signage
- Floor markings to indicate 6ft social distancing in counter areas
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces
- Send home staff sick or not feeling well
- Additional staff training
- Hand sanitizer, masks, and disinfectant on sites
- Increase attention to opportunities to offer remote services (i.e. online sales, chat, etc) for our customers who do not wish to visit stores at this time
- Limiting some of our delivery services as well as offering options like ‘no contact/to the door delivery’
We have also temporarily changed our operating hours to reflect the following:
- Monday – 11am-7pm
- Tuesday – 11am-7pm
- Wednesday – 11am-7pm (DOVER STORE CLOSED)
- Thursday – 11am-7pm (NEW CASTLE STORE CLOSED)
- Friday – 11am – 7pm
- Saturday – 10am – 6pm
- Sunday – 12pm – 4pm
For questions or more info – please contact us at 302-328-1040 or 302-724-5212.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
~ Your Friends at UFO