UFO Employment Page
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you hard working, a team player, and looking to be part of a fun and exciting company?!? Urban Furniture Outlet is currently accepting applications for our New Castle and Dover locations.
Positions We Are Currently Accepting Applicants:
- Assistant Store Manager (Dover Location) – As an Assistant Store Manager, you will work together with the store manager to handle daily operations of the facility. This includes: supervising and assisting sales team in handling customer needs, processing sales orders, managing floor activity, reviewing orders, processing financing, overseeing inventory, and maintaining a safe and clean store environment. Must be reliable, self-motivated, work well in team environment. Other skills needed include: computer literacy, good communication and customer service skills. Must be organized and have good attention to detail. Previous sales experience a must. Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Sales Associate (New Castle & Dover Location) – As a Sales Associate you will offer customers a friendly and no-hassle furniture sales experience. At this time, we are in need of a sales associate who is bilingual (Spanish/English) to better serve our Spanish speaking customers. Some tasks will include: customer service, sale order entry, financing entry, customer inquiries, and light housekeeping/showroom maintenance. Some lifting may be required assisting with loading product on/off floor for customer pick ups or receipt of products. Primary responsibility is sales. Previous sales or customer service experience preferred, but not required. Basic computer skills are required.
PLEASE NOTE: While we will take ALL Sales Associate applications – we are in need of a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Sales Associate for BOTH teams at this time. If you are NOT bilingual, we encourage you to apply and we will consider ALL applicants, but preference is being given to qualified bilingual applicants to suit our business needs at this time. Thank you.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper/Office Manager (New Castle Location) As a Full Charge Bookkeeper/Office Manager you will perform the duties of a full charge bookkeeper including but not limited to: process A/P and A/R, payroll, monthly/quarterly reconciliation reports, process financial reports, and support accounting needs of the business. Coordinate with CPA firm to process gross receipts and financial statements for company tax returns. As an Office Manager you will support administrative needs of business, basic HR admin support (new hire paperwork/on-boarding) maintain company file system, offer general phone support, and provide general customer support as required.
- Warehouse Associate (New Castle & Dover Location) – As a Warehouse Associate you will offer our customers a friendly and helpful experience receiving their furniture or mattresses. Some tasks may include: delivery to customer’s homes, assisting with customer pick-ups, receiving goods at our warehouse, assembling furniture, showroom maintenance, and inventory management. May be required to assist with customers with basic questions in showroom when sales floor is busy. Must work well with others, attention to detail, and be able to lift 50 pounds. Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus, not required.
- Delivery Driver (New Castle)– As a Furniture Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for driving, delivering, transfer and setting up merchandise at our facilities as well as at customer’s homes. Some minor furniture repair. Must be responsible, team player, and have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills. Good working knowledge of tools and proper usage required. Must have clean driving record, previous delivery driver experience, and possess a current DOT Medical Card. Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus, not required.
- PTO Days (F/T)
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- 401K Fund
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply:
Step 1: Complete Our Application –
Step 2: Mail or Drop Off to:
Urban Furniture Outlet
166 South DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of an exciting team.