Do you enjoy working with people? Are you hard working, a team player, and looking to be part of a fun and exciting company?!? Urban Furniture Outlet is currently accepting employment applications for our New Castle and Dover locations.
Positions We Are Currently Accepting Applicants:
- Store Manager (New Castle Location) – As Store Manager at Urban Furniture Outlet, you will partner with general manager/ownership and your assistant manager to manage the daily operations of the facility. Ensure prompt and thorough problem resolution to ensure customers experience a top quality shopping experience from start to finish. The store manager is responsible for managing staff on duty to ensure staff is on task and held accountable for their daily performance and achieving store sales and operational goals.
- Sales Associates (New Castle/Dover Locations) – As a Sales Associate you will offer customers a friendly and no-hassle furniture sales experience. Some tasks will include: customer service, sale order entry, financing entry, customer inquiries, and light housekeeping/showroom maintenance. Some lifting may be required assisting with loading product on/off floor for customer pick ups or receipt of products. Primary responsibility is sales. Previous sales or customer service experience preferred, but not required. Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus, not required. Basic computer skills are required. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Store Support Associate ( New Castle & Dover Location) – As a Store Support Associate you will offer our customers a friendly and helpful experience receiving their furniture or mattresses. Some tasks may include: delivery to customer’s homes, assisting with customer pick-ups, receiving goods at our New Castle store, assembling furniture, showroom maintenance, and inventory management. May be required to assist with customers with basic questions in showroom when sales floor is busy. Must work well with others, attention to detail, and be able to lift 50 pounds. Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus, not required.
- Warehouse Helpers (Bear)– As a Warehouse Helper, you will be responsible for working along with our warehouse team to support operations of our warehouse and delivery furniture to customer homes. Duties include: pick/pull orders, safely load and unload trucks, deliver furniture to customer homes, and assembly of product. Must be responsible, team player, positive attitude, and have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills. Good working knowledge of tools and proper usage required. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work well with others.
- Delivery Drivers (Bear) – As a Delivery Driver, you will be the leader on the deliveries with your helper. Ensure an excellent customer delivery experience from start to finish. Responsibilities include: drive box truck to deliver product to customer homes, safely load and transport products, assembly of products, good communication skills, problem solver, excellent attention to detail, and commitment to great customer service. Team player and positive attitude. Good working knowledge of tools and proper usage. Must have clean driving record, previous delivery driver experience, and possess a current DOT Medical Card.
- PTO Days (F/T)
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- 401K Fund
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply via Ziprecruiter (SEE LINKS ABOVE.)
Step 2: Complete Our Application –
Step 3: Mail or Drop Off to:
Urban Furniture Outlet
166 South DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of an exciting team.