URBAN FURNITURE OUTLET FINANCING AND LEASING OPTIONS
Urban Furniture Outlet makes it easy for you to purchase your furniture and/or mattress. Urban Furniture Outlet collaborates with companies to find you the best finance or lease alternatives. Please come into one of our showrooms to inquire about the Urban Furniture Outlet revolving credit card program as well.
Acima Credit is a lease purchase option with no credit check required and a 90-day payoff option! Get approved up to $5,000 and approved in seconds!
Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you:
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- There is a $50 initial processing fee.
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- Sales tax is added to the contract for appropriate state whether it is pickup or delivered order. This is because this is a Lease Purchase contract.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Cannot use Acima, American First or Progressive at the same time.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- Accessories, pillows, rugs, and protectors may go on the contract as long as its 50/50! (Meaning half is furniture)
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
- Acima Credit application and contract can be completed online. However, you must apply through the checkout process. The Apply Now button below is only for in store purchases.
Here are some things to help you decide if applying with American First Finance is the right option for you:
- American First gives up to 24 months to pay off your furniture
- High Approval Amounts
- Accepts Debit Cards or Select Pre-Paid cards as part of the application
- Shop Again and Again. If you are approved for been approved for $4,000 but only uses $2,000 on their first transaction; that leave you with $2,000 plus anything they paid down on the first transaction as “ready to go” approval for another deal.
- Same as Cash. American First offers a 101 Day Same as Cash program.
- Build that credit. American First Finance’s customers making payments towards retail installment contracts get reported to Transunion.
What does American First Finance require of an Applicant?
a. A minimum monthly income of $800
b. A valid debit card linked to the bank account on their application
c. Open and Active Bank or Debit Card account for at least 60 days
d. No more than 4 NSF’s in last 30 days
An Urban Furniture Outlet Credit Card1 is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Urban Furniture Outlet purchases. Plus, as a preferred customer, you can enjoy exclusive special benefits throughout the year, such as:
- No Annual Fee1
- Advance Notice of Preferred Customer events
- Open Line of Credit – for all your purchasing needs
- Convenient Monthly Payments
- Quick Credit Decision
- Applying with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. will require a credit check.
- Extended financing promotions can’t be combined with any other discounts such as 6 or 12 month promotions.
- Clearance and closeout items can onlybe financed for 6 months
- You must apply for Well Fargo only in store only
1 The Urban Furniture Outlet credit card is issued with approved credit at participating merchants by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 10/1/2019 and is subject to change.