Bedroom Makeover: Must Have Buys for Bedroom Bliss
With everything going on in the world, it is no surprise to hear Americans aren’t sleeping well. Four in ten Americans describe their sleep as poor or fair, and most are getting less than the recommended seven or more hours of sleep a night. With a new year – health and wellness on our minds – here’s some tips for refreshing your crib – our Bedroom Makeover Must Haves List. To shop Malouf’s full product line – visit our UFO New Castle and Dover locations. These products are AMAZING.
- Mattress – When shopping for your bedroom, a new mattress set can be an investment. At Urban Furniture, we keep our mattress prices and line up good quality at affordable prices. You do not need to break your budget to get a good quality mattress. Mattresses do come in all shapes and styles – so be sure to visit our showrooms to comfort test styles – pillow top, firm, pocketed coil, memory foam – and see which fits you best. You spend a good bit of your life sleeping – you deserve a quality mattress that will help you get a restful night.
- Pillows – One of the most forgotten bedroom buys – fresh pillows. When you’re shopping for a new mattress, it is easy to get caught up in the mattress and forget your pillows. Pillows support your head and neck and lack of a good one – well, you’ve got problems. Achy neck, back, poor sleep patterns. What’s exciting – this category has exploded with options from firm, soft, foam, down, alternative down, shoulder pillows for side sleepers – you name it. Aromatherapy has made an appearance in pillows – you’ll find lavender, peppermint, charcoal, CBD, all with different health related features to lull you to the perfect night’s sleep.
- Mattress Protector – As we sleep, dust, sweat, dirt, dead cells fall away on our sheets. We know, disgusting, but it’s nature, and it happens to all of us. So how do you protect your new mattress, yourself from inhaling all these wonders? Mattress protector and pillow protectors are critical in protecting your investment. Most mattress warranties are void if any stains or soil on the mattress cover. A mattress protector not only helps keep your air quality and mattress clean – it protects that mattress warranty. Most are designed these days to be easy to remove and clean periodically.
- New Sheets – New mattress, new pillow – why put on those old sheets? Fresh sheets can make all the difference when laying down to sleep at night. Our Malouf sheet line up has such great styles at different price points – microfiber, cotton, bamboo, Tencel – you name it. The colors are awesome and sure to compliment any room decor. Deep fitted sheets allow for easy bed making and they have a helpful tag at base to let you know which side is BOTTOM for the fitted sheet. Having struggled with many a fitted sheet – that’s a little detail that is super helpful.
- Adjustable Bed Frame – The rest are must haves for sure – this is taking a good night’s sleep to the next level. Adjustable bed frames are so hot right now in bedding and for good reason. The prices have come down considerably since back in the day. Adjustable beds are now mainstream and an attractive option for a wide variety of customers. Whether investing in an adjustable bed for health reasons – sleep apnea, asthma, back pain, leg cramps, you name it. Plus, our lifestyles have changed – working on laptop, reading tablets, watching TV, adjustable beds allow us to do all these things comfortably with a click of a button.
That’s our quick list of must haves for your perfect bedroom makeover. Be sure to shop our UFO New Castle and Dover stores for our full product line of Malouf Sleep products. Sleep comfortably tonight.
~Your Friends at UFO