Back to School Furniture Sale
It’s back to school time for many Delaware families. We at Urban Furniture Outlet wish you and yours a wonderful school year! Still need furniture or mattresses for your student – shop our Back to School Furniture Sale today! Here are some tips for getting off on the right foot and starting the school year off right!
Tips for Back to School Success
- Get a good night’s sleep. Experts recommend 9-11 hours of sleep for most school aged children, 8-10 hours for teenagers. Creating a good bedtime routine, limiting late night screen time are helpful. We have a variety of affordable youth bedroom furniture options – bunk beds, cheap mattresses, desks, dressers, etc to create a great bedroom environment for your child. You don’t have to spend a fortune to give your child a great living space.
- Connect with school. Get to know your children’s teachers and find a communication style that works for you. Email, notes, phone, keeping in touch about needs and concerns can help give your child a great start to be successful at school.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Many say breakfast is the most important part of the day! Get your child off to a great start by making time for breakfast. Don’t have time? Most schools have affordable and free breakfast options for families who qualify.
- Create a homework station. Take time to set up a place in your home for homework time. A desk is a great option in a child’s room or living area. Another great option is a dining tables where families can work together on homework.
- Spend family time together. School is our children’s work. At the end of a long day, spend time together and recharge from the day. Create a family space you can enjoy watching tv, playing games, listening to music together. We’ve got some great options for comfy sectionals, reclining furniture, and more. Make your home a relaxing escape from your busy days. You deserve it!
We wish you and yours a wonderful school year!
~ Your Friends at UFO!