Delaware’s No Credit Needed Furniture Leasing:
Urban Furniture Outlet now offers a simple and easy way to get the financing you need without having credit? Our goal is to get you the furniture you need, regardless of your credit history. This program is available to customers in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland (Not available to New Jersey residents).
You must satisfy the following requirements to receive No Credit Check Financing.
Here is a list of the qualifications:
DOWN PAYMENT: $50.00 (Only if Approved). The down payment is paid in store at the time the contract is signed.
EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME:
- You need to be employed by the same employer for at least the last 6 months.
- You need to earn at least $1,000.00 per month and income be deposited into your checking account.
CHECKING ACCOUNT HISTORY:
- You need to have a checking account that has been open for at least three months.
- Your checking account can not have ANY NSF’s, bounced checks, negative balances, or overdrafts in the last 30 days.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $300
MAXIMUM PURCHASE $3,000
Since our lenders do not run background or credit checks these guidelines above must be met without exception in order to offer this financing. If you are not able to meet these guidelines we will not be able approve you for our program at this time. But, you may apply at a later time once you are able to meet these criteria today.
American First Financing:
American First Financing offers you a great Financing option with No Credit Needed. Please click on image above or the link to the online application right here!
Some of the benefits with Financing with American First:
- American First gives up to 24 months to pay off your furniture
- High Approval Amounts
- Accepts Debit Cards or Select Pre-Paid cards as part of the application
- Shop Again and Again. If you are approved for been approved for $4,000 but only uses $2,000 on their first transaction; that leave you with $2,000 plus anything they paid down on the first transaction as “ready to go” approval for another deal.
- Same as Cash. American First offers a 101 Day Same as Cash program.
- Build that credit. American First Finance’s customers making payments towards retail installment contracts get reported to Transunion.
What does American First Finance Require of an Applicant?
a. A minimum monthly income of $800
b. A valid debit card linked to the bank account on their application
c. Open and Active Bank or Debit Card account for at least 60 days
d. No more than 4 NSF’s in last 30 days
American First Finance FAQs
“Do you require credit?”
No. As part of our verification process, we do check credit but we also check other data sources so that we can approve shoppers with no credit history at all.
“What is required to apply?”
There are 3 requirements.
- Active and Stable Bank Account with corresponding Debit Card or a Pre-Paid* Card Account that has Direct Deposit. All accounts must be open for more than 30 days with activity.
- Debit Card
- Minimum monthly deposits of $800 or more. *Pre-Paid Accounts that are not accepted: (Comerica, Direct Express, American Express, Blue Bird, HR Block).
“How is it determined whether I get approved or not?“
Many customers are auto approved. Sometimes we will require a bank or pay card statement of activity for the last 30 days so we can confirm income. If needed, a co-applicant may be added to help determine approval.
How is my approval amount determined?
The approval amount is based on our ability to verify monthly net income and, if available, a credit score. It is not required to have a credit score to get approved.
“How much will my payments be?”
The estimated payment is based on the purchase price and payroll/direct deposits cycle. Once we put your application through, we can see the exact payment amounts and term.
“Can I make a down-payment to lower the amount financed?”
Yes. Any amount you put as a down-payment will lower the total amount financed.
“How much will I pay in total?”
This really depends on when and how you pay. If you pay the total principal amount within 101 days, then you pay the retail price (plus all taxes and fees). If you pay in 6 months on a 12 month Contract, you pay the principal amount plus all accrued interest within the first 6 months. Once we finalize the Contract, you will be able to see an amortization table that will show you how much principal and interest you have paid with each payment.
“How are my due dates determined?”
Payments are scheduled based on your direct deposit dates or your pay period.
“Can I make additional payments?”
Yes. You will be setup for auto pay. If you want to make payments in addition to your auto pay, you can do this online or by phone. If you provide an email address with your application, you will be emailed a User ID and Login to access your account online at www.americanfirstfinance.com. There you may make additional payments. You can also call our toll free number at 1-855-721-1188 to make payments by phone.
“Is there a penalty for early payoff?”
No. There is no penalty to pay off your Contract early.
“The interest rate is high”
- If you pay the principal amount in the first 101 days you pay zero interest.
- After 101 days, if you pay off early, you only pay the interest up to the point of your pay off.
- If you pay over the full term, consider the total dollars it will cost relative to other options like rent-to-own as an example.
When considering the total dollars out of pocket, this plan can be substantially less compared to alternative plans.
“The monthly payments are too high”
This plan provides you with flexibility of paying weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or semimonthly. Having payment frequency options, can help to reduce the payment to a more manageable amount based on when you get income.
“I did not get approved for enough money to buy my furniture”
There may be a way around this. Approval rates can be modified with additional requirements. In some cases, complete banking information may be requested. Other cases require a co-applicant for an increase to an approval amount.
“I want a different term than what is quoted”
The term of the contract is driven from the total amount financed. It is possible to adjust for a higher payment and a shorter term if you are interested. We just need to communicate with the Support Center to see how they can help.
“I don’t have a traditional bank account”
If you have a pre-paid card with Direct Deposit we can submit your application. We would need the account number and routing number tied to your pre-paid card and a recent, corresponding statement that allows us to verify your monthly income. Unfortunately, the following pre-paid card accounts are not accepted: (Comerica, Direct Express, American Express, Blue Bird, HR Block).
“I can’t have my first payment on this next Pay Date”
Not to worry. By contacting the Support Center, we can have them adjust your first pay date so long as it is within reason. Tell me what first payment date you would like and let’s see what we can do.
90 Days Same as Cash Financing
We invite you to apply for a new account financing with Mariner Finance. Please click on the preferred store below to complete the online application.
Important Application Information
Before applying, please consider that any of the circumstances below may prevent your application from being approved:
- Bankruptcy within the last 10 years
- Past due or delinquent accounts that have never been paid
- Major credit problems during the past 7 years