Take it home TODAY for
Plus 90 Days Early Payoff Option
Acima Leasing FAQs
• US government-issued photo ID and SS# or ITIN#.
• Three months of history with your current employer or current source of income.
• Deposits totaling at least $1,000 per month into a checking account that has been open for 90 days or more.
• No NSFs, excessive overdrafts, or negative balances on your current checking account.
You can be approved for leasable items valued at $500 to $5,000.
Once you’ve made your initial payment in-store, future payments are automatically deducted directly from your checking account.
Once delivery has been confirmed and you are in possession of your merchandise, your first lease payment will be scheduled to fall in line with your next pay date.
No problem. The online application allows for more than one income source to be included.
• Price + $10 payment processing fee (Acima Cash Price is equal to the Lease Amount).
• Early Buyout Option allows you to pay a discounted portion (usually 75% of the remaining payments owed) in one lump sum at any time after the first 90 days of the agreement.
• 12-Month Lease allows you to pay off the lease over a 12-month term without buyout fees or penalties.
You may own the property after renting it for 12 months. However, you are only required to make the next renewal payment as long as you wish to keep the property.
You own the property once you have met any of the above early payoff options, or if you elect to make all of your renewal payments for 12 months.
The cost to acquire ownership depends on whether or not you exercise one of the early buyout options. The 90-Day Option will cost you $10. The Early Buyout Option allows you to pay a discounted portion (usually 75% of the remaining payments owed) in one lump sum at any time after the first 90 days of the agreement. If you choose to pay off the lease over the 12-month lease term you will pay approximately two times the invoice amount.
You are only required to make your first renewal payment and may return the property at any time thereafter. If you wish to return the property, you may contact Acima to be provided with further instructions.
Yes, you can conveniently access your account online to view your current lease details or make a payment. Simply visit customer.acimacredit.com to get started.
We now report to Experian!