Updated Delivery & Pick Up Options:
Last Update: April 4, 2020
Urban Furniture Outlet is committed to offering our customers a great shopping experience. Due to COVID-19 concerns, we have added additional cleaning guidelines for our delivery and logistic team members. Although our UFO stores are currently closed, you can shop online at: www.furnitureurban.com . Our delivery team is working hard to bring your new furniture and mattresses to your home. Due to increased health concerns regarding COVID-19, we are adding a great new delivery option for you – No Contact Drop Off!
The health and safety of our delivery team and customers is our top priority. Set up and assembly services are not available with delivery at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
After you Place Your Order:
- Once you place your order – you will receive a confirmation via phone, text, or email. We will review your order, address, phone #, and delivery preference.
- Any changes to your order or delivery date MUST be made with store at least 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery date to avoid a $79 cancellation fee.
- You will receive a call from our UFO delivery team the day before your delivery date. You will be given a 4 hour arrival window. We are a full day delivery service so someone over the age of 18 must be present that day for delivery. You can also track your delivery via Delivery Tracker.
- Delivery appointment MUST be confirmed by customer before delivery. Contact 302-367-7412 to confirm your delivery date and time. Deliveries will not be made without confirmation from customer.
- You are agreeing to pay $79 delivery charge if you or someone over the age of 18 is not present for confirmed deliver time.
No Contact Drop Off Delivery:
This option allows you to take delivery of your furniture or mattress without having direct contact with an Urban Furniture Outlet delivery representative. Customers can request UFO delivery team leave furniture in a pre-assigned area – garage, porch, or lobby upon customer request. A photo will be taken by delivery team to confirm successful delivery in designated location as ‘proof of receipt’ and emailed to customer upon delivery – no signature is required.
This option allows you to have our UFO delivery team bring your furniture inside the front door of your home. You’ll need to open merchandise, bring to your room of choice, assemble it, and discard of all packaging materials. A signature of someone over the age of 18 years or older is required on the delivery receipt.
Store Pick Up:
If you have a vehicle capable of safely transporting your furniture or mattress, you can pick up your merchandise using curbside pick up services available at select store locations.
Requirements for pick up service:
- Pick up services are currently by appointment only
- Orders must be paid in full prior to pick up as store locations are currently closed to public
- You are responsible for loading and securing items to your vehicle
- Purchaser must be present at time of pick up
- Must present PHOTO ID of purchaser
- Must present CREDIT CARD used during purchase
Full Service Delivery w/Assembly:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, full service delivery where we bring furniture into your designated room and assembly services are not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please Review Urban Furniture Outlet’s ‘Customer Delivery Agreement’ below prior to scheduling delivery.
Urban Furniture Outlet Delivery Agreement:
This agreement is to inform said customer of the responsibilities and non-responsibilities of the Delivery Service Team.
- Did you know you will be charged for delivery if you are not home at the scheduled delivery time? You will be charged again for re-delivery. If cancelling or rescheduling a delivery, you must do so 24 hours prior to delivery to avoid a $79 cancellation fee.
- Have you measured your home/doorways to fit new furniture?
- Delivery Service Team will not be responsible for forcibly trying to make an item fit into place of delivery. If Delivery Service Team feels that any damage could occur to the place of delivery or the furniture a Damage Waiver will need to be signed by the customer releasing the Delivery Service Team and/or Urban Furniture Outlet of damage done to property or item.
- If items do not fit and are returned to warehouse, a store credit will be issued and another delivery fee is required.
- If you feel the box foundation will not fit please upgrade to split foundation for $50.
- Do we have correct address, apartment name, and number on invoice?
- Do we have both your home and cell numbers?
- Did you know that someone over the age of 18 must be present to receive delivery?
- Did you know we do not move your existing furniture without an additional charge? Please have your room ready to receive delivery.
- Did you know that assembly of your furniture is NOT included with our base delivery service? Assembly is available for an additional fee and must be scheduled at least 48 hours prior.
- Did you know that we do not unpack and dispose of trash unless we assemble furniture?
- Did you know that we do not remove doors, remove windows, go up fire escapes, narrow alley ways, or hoist furniture?
- Did you know that we do not remove and dispose of old furniture and mattresses?
- Any unusual things our delivery team should know? (i.e. 3rd floor, narrow doors, narrow hallways, sharp turns, elevators, security gates, etc)
- Did you know we do not move electronics, TVs, computers, etc.
You must have your receipt for warranty.