CUSTOMER DELIVERY AGREEMENT
This agreement is to inform said customer of the responsibilities and non-responsibilities of the Delivery Service Team.
AN EXACT DELIVERY TIME CAN BE ARRANGED FOR AN ADDITIONAL $40 (this must be completed at least 24 hours ahead). URBAN FURNITURE OUTLET WILL CALL YOU THE DAY OF YOUR DELIVERY AND PROVIDE YOU WITH A 2 ½ HOUR WINDOW. TYPICALLY THIS IS BETWEEN 11 – 7:30
- Did you know you will be charged for delivery if you are not home at the scheduled delivery time? You will be charged again for redelivery. If cancelling or rescheduling a delivery, you must do so 24 hours prior to delivery to avoid a $70 cancellation fee.
- Have you measured your home/doorways to fit new furniture?
- Delivery Service Team will not be responsible for forcibly trying to make an item fit into place of delivery. If Delivery Service Team feels that any damage could occur to the place of delivery or the furniture a Damage Waiver will need to be signed by the customer releasing the Delivery Service Team and/or Urban Furniture Outlet of damage done to property or item.
- If items do not fit and are returned to warehouse, a store credit will be issued and another delivery fee is required.
- If you feel the box foundation will not fit please upgrade to split foundation for $50.
- Do we have correct address, apartment name, and number on invoice?
- Do we have both your home and cell numbers?
- Did you know that someone over the age of 18 must be present to receive delivery?
- Did you know we do not move your existing furniture without an additional charge? Please have your room ready to receive delivery.
- Did you know that assembly of your furniture is NOT included with our base delivery service? Assembly is available for an additional fee and must be scheduled at least 48 hours prior.
- Did you know that we do not unpack and dispose of trash unless we assemble furniture?
- Did you know that we do not remove doors, remove windows, go up fire escapes, narrow alley ways, or hoist furniture?
- Did you know that we do not remove and dispose of old furniture and mattresses?
- Any unusual things our delivery team should know? (i.e. 3rd floor, narrow doors, narrow hallways, sharp turns, elevators, security gates, etc)
- Did you know we do not move electronics, TVs, computers, etc.
You must have your receipt for warranty.